Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Push it real good

So to my surprise, I wasn't that sore after my workout on Monday. I mean, I ran more than usual and I added the stairs...but I only felt soreness in my calves. Which is great - don't get me wrong, but that also means I need to step it up so that I'm really pushing myself. Today I hit the track and my day kinda went like this:

Lap 1 - Walk
Lap 2 - Walk
Lap 3 - Walk
Lap 4 - Run
Lap 5 - Walk
Lap 6 - Run
Lap 7 - Walk
Lap 8 - Run
Lap 9 - Walk
Lap 10 - Run
Lap 11 - Walk/Run stairs (1 at a time)
Lap 12 - Walk/Run stairs (1 at a time)
Lap 13 - Walk/Run stairs (1 at a time)
Lap 14 - Walk/Run stairs (2 at a time)
Lap 15 - Run/Run stairs (2 at a time)

Walk around in circle to cool down, swear like a sailor, stretch out, walk to car.

Yep...pretty sure I'll be feeling that tomorrow...

4 Comments:

Kateastrophe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kateastrophe said...

Uh sorry about that deleted comment. I suck at typing.

I was TRYING to say that I almost missed "swear like a sailor" in your list there and that you're hilarious.

that is all.

oh snap said...

How dare you publish this post without the Salt n Peppa Song? -I'm having to imagine it, and I'm STILL doing the robot at my desk.

HaLaine said...

DUDE. I'm so jealous that you get track time...