Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Where or where...

..has my ambition gone? I turned over my new fitness leaf (and this blog) one week ago. While I'm still dedicated...it's getting harder to stick to a routine! I haven't made it to the track this week - due to the fact that I haven' t been able to find someone to watch the kids for a bit since Cody has been working. I also keep getting side-tracked by house projects that seem to take up most of my day. I'm not giving up, mind you - far from it! However, I think I will have to stick to Pilates this week and try to hit the track next week. My sister-in-law brought over two Pilates videos, one that focuses on abs. Ouch. I know that's going to hurt. No pain, no gain, right? As I was getting Cache ready for bed, cleaning the kitchen and doing some decorating (multi-tasking, anyone?), 'Dancing with the Stars' was on. I have never watched this show, but the glittery sequins and flashy costumes caught my eye. After all, fish like shiny things and don't we all? Have you seen those dancers bodies? Oh. My. Gosh. If I didn't feel like a twinkie before, I do now. More motivation for me!

I have posted a new 'Song of the Week' - find it, go have a listen. It's such a fun little tune and if I ever make it back to the track, I'll be able to run to it.

4 Comments:

Kateastrophe said...

I love EleventySeven!!! Haha. I love you.

My motivation left me too. I've missed all my training appointments this week. I suck.

After the dunes Matt and I made a pact that we're going to the gym every day together. And now that it's only a block away, hopefully we can really do it!

We'll have hot bods by next summer and I mean that!

Andrea said...

Juls- this is the hardest part. Creating routine. Stick with it! It will be a habit soon and not something you question you will do. This is another reason why gyms for me are a major plus- nothing can get in your way. No excuses, no scheduling issues, etc. You are in the deep waters my friend- the fat people are on one side and the thin on the other... hahahah!
If you can get through the trenches, you've made it, sister! But seriously- this is the difference between doing it and not so don't quit now!

Sara said...

As long as you're doing something! Hang in there! Before long you will be longing for the time to get out and run or work your abs. Sam's not in school these next two days and I'm bummed cause I can't get out and get sweaty!

Rhonda Can't Help You said...

I'm oh so proud of you- keep it up!!!