Thursday, May 8, 2008

Burpees...no really, Burpees


So I haven't been to the gym in 4 days because I'm LAME.  Wait no, that's not true - I got really sick on Tuesday night and was out for the count yesterday.  This means I need to make up some work outs!  On Monday I did presses - here is what went down:

Shoulder Press: 1-1-1-1-1 reps
Push Press: 3-3-3-3-3 reps
Push Jerk: 5-5-5-5-5 reps

For the life of me I can't remember the weight I lifted for each set...I think for the shoulder press I did 15lbs, for the push press I did....30lbs?  Then for the push jerk I did 40 - 50lbs.  Word.

Today (or tomorrow) I need to do 50 Burpess for time.  That's when you jump about a foot off the ground, then hop down and do a push up.  Yeah...we'll see how I do.  But I did just purchase more fancy work-out gear, so at least I'll look cute passed out in the corner!

0 Comments: