Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Resolushons

Hello?  Anyone out there?  I'm baaack!  After a far too long hiatus, I have returned.  So shameful, my behavior.  I certainly didn't plan on being the biggest slacker ever, but it turns out I am very open to distractions.  I was crazy busy with Holiday frivolity and let time get away from me.  But nevermore!


It's a new year and that calls for a refreshing update in my fitness plan.  Naturally, I did nothing but bad things to my body this past month.  I ate like a horse and I saw very few vegetables.  My poor running shoes are begging to be worn and my work-out clothes are clean and laying neatly in my closet...waiting.  I realize that after being away from my routine for so long it will almost be like starting from scratch and yet, I'm hoping that I can get back into the swing of things without much trouble...who am I kidding.

Cody's work schedule is much more dependable and he will be home more, which gives me more opportunities to get myself back to the track.  So here we go!  Get up, dust of the party confetti and lets get to work!

4 Comments:

Mark said...

Go Julia. Yea!!

Rhonda Can't Help You said...

I'm with you...seriously. I'm going to reference you on MY blog, as inspiration (notice, I'm not going to LINK you....I still don't know how). As in, you are my inspiration, Julia- a perfect combination, Julia!

Please tell me you know this quote.

Jewels said...

How dare you insult me with such a simple quote? PILLOW TALK!! Duh, the dreamy Brad Allen wrote that for me, don't you know. I LOVE YOU!

Kateastrophe said...

I haven't worked out in over a week. I totally suck. May we all be inspired!!