Wednesday, January 9, 2008

In the Zone

Whoa - I promise I won't slack at my posting duties anymore.  So guess what I get to do today?  Start "The Zone" diet.  Yep.  I actually hate the word 'diet' because it reminds me of rice cakes and water, but Cody is starting 'The Zone' today and I thought I would do it with him.  His entire crew at the Fire Department is starting a huge fitness regimen today, a contest of sorts, that will last for 3 months.  They will all be working  out and eating better - pretty good idea for a Fire Department, I must say.  If those yummy uniforms weren't enough, now they'll all be fit and dreamy!  

I'm very much looking forward to this.  Having Cody do this as well will make it easier to stick to!  Has anyone out there done it?  Have any tips or great recipes you would like to share?  Please do!  In the interim, I still do some fitness things here and there...but not as much as I would like or need to.  It's tough to get motivated, but I know I can do it.  I know I can!

3 Comments:

Kateastrophe said...

Ooh I LOVE Zone bars. I get them at Costco in a double box dealy. The Peanut Butter ones are my most favorite. Other than that I have no idea what makes up the Zone diet, but good luck!!!!!

Mark said...

Go Julia. "You can do eet."

Jewels said...

I'm still reading the Zone book, but so far, It has changed the way I look at food. It has also made me realize why "diets" don't work. If you read a book this year, it should be this one, "Enter the Zone"
Cody