Friday, April 25, 2008

10 For Time

Today I was back at the CrossFit Gym to do some more work outs.  The last few days I have been SO sore - ouch.  Though it was painful, I loved feeling that pain, you know?  My arms were pretty bad, along with my legs...ok, everything was bad.  But today I felt great and headed to the gym with Cody.  He had me do 10 of the following - 


Pull Ups
Push Ups
Sit Ups
Squats

He timed me and I did them all in 02:47.  Surprisingly, I felt pretty good after the pull ups and the push ups, I nearly made it through the sit ups without stopping, but no dice!  Once I finished I felt good and asked if I should do more...but alas, I must pace myself.  But I don't feel weak or anything!  Great feeling.  Cody works tomorrow and Sunday, but Monday I'll be meeting him at the gym - gotta keep going!

0 Comments: